CHILD CARE AT MMI
The day care environment plays a pivotal role in early childhood. A safe, secure and open environment at MMI’s Childcare ensures healthy social development. It provides opportunities for children to help improve their skills in areas such as sharing, making friends, taking turns and developing social graces and courtesy. The endeavour at MMI is to be partners in a child’s growth and well-being .We aim to instil fine values, good health and hygiene habits in all children entrusted in our care.
CARE TAKER: CHILD RATIO AT MMI
Infants (4 months-14 months)-1:1
Toddlers (15 months-18 months)-1:3
Toddlers (19 months-24 months)-1:5
2 years-4 years-1:6
4 years-6 years-1:8
6 years-10 years-1:8
MMI Childcare Unique Features:
- MMI offers holistic curriculum for Childcare
- Warm, Polite& In House Trained Coordinators.
- In House Trained & Background Checked Sub Staff .Regular interval training program and Zero tolerance on misconduct.
- Child Friendly and Spacious Ambiance
- Age Appropriate Play Area with a Fabulous Soft Gym Play area
- Infant Toddler Curriculum
- Pre-schooler Evening Curriculum
- Dance Class.
- Grand Events and Celebration at Regular Intervals.
- Moral Value Inculcation: Through Story time,A.V Time, Library Time and through Close Check and Counselling Child for right code of conduct
- Nutritious Diet and Accurate feeding System.
- Avail benefit of Corporate Packages .
Infant Toddler Curriculum
Play as a Curriculum
- Enjoyable and natural activity
- Abundant opportunities for open-ended exploration
- Experiment and make discoveries
- Infants develop holistically
Attachment as Curriculum
- Separation from Primary caregivers
- Home-Centre Links
- Personal interaction, holding & physical contact
Caregiving as Curriculum
- Daily Schedules
- Grouping of children
- Adult/Child Ratio
- Staff Rosters